Travel is via the Little Abandoned Dock.
On Completion of the quest Rumors of ghosts but before quest turn-in: The option to travel to the Landel Islands from Craneharbor is removed until you turn in the quest, and then the trip back to the islands is 5 going forward.
- Acacia Park, B4, to get the Green gemstones key.
- Beryl Park, B3, to get the Ivory key.
- Beryl Park, C4, to use the Green gemstones key to unlock the door, talk to the bust of Archibald Landel and get the quest Help Archibald Landel.
- Beryl Park, E4, to get Beryl's finger.
- Wolvera Park, C4, to get Landel Islands title deeds (Requires Exploration: 15)
- Wolvera Park, A5, to get Wooden key
- Wolvera Park. E3, to get Wolvera's finger
- Acacia Park, E2 to get Acacia's finger
- Acacia Park, E1 to get Landel Islands title deeds
- Beryl Park, D4, to turn in Help Archibald Landel, which will reward you with the key to get Archibald Landel's signet ring so you can immediately turn in An ancestor's benediction.